Criminal Lawyer Toronto
Nadi Law is a criminal law firm serving the Greater Toronto Area. Our firm consists of a team of experienced Toronto based criminal lawyers who represent clients facing any type of criminal charge. We have a history of obtaining favourable outcomes for our clients through strong legal research and diligent legal advocacy. No matter what type of criminal charge you are facing, if you are looking for an experienced Toronto criminal defence lawyer who can represent you in any courthouse in the Greater Toronto Area, contact our office today!
There are many different criminal law firms in Toronto, so make sure to do your research before deciding the right one to represent you. You may wish to ask questions such as: how long have the lawyers been practicing in Criminal law? Where were they educated? How much trial experience do they have?
Our team has over a decade of experience defending clients in the Toronto area. We have conducted hundreds of contested hearings at the various courthouses in the area including bail hearings, preliminary inquiries, Charter applications, pretrial motions, judge alone trials in both the Ontario and Superior Court of Justice, and of course jury trials. So rest assured that no matter which direction your case goes, our team of Toronto criminal lawyers can help!
Our lawyers are all locally educated and trained. Therefore, we have the strong educational credentials of the Toronto school system and have the experience and familiarity of the local jurisdiction and legal system which can only be obtained by practicing for over a decade in the city.
In terms of the types of cases we deal with, we represent clients facing any type of criminal charge. Therefore, whether you are looking for dui lawyers in Toronto or any other type of Toronto criminal defence lawyer, Nadi Law can assist. Some examples of our clients’ past charges include:
- DUI and any type of Drinking and Driving related offences
- This includes Impaired Driving (by Drugs, Alcohol, or both), Refuse to provide a breath sample, Over 80, Care and Control, Dangerous Driving, Careless Driving
- Please note that we are experts in drinking and driving cases. We understand that many clients facing this type of charge cannot get a criminal record or lose their license, which is why we are often in trial, fighting these types of charges in order to get them dismissed! So if you are looking for experienced DUI lawyers in Toronto, please call our office to speak to one of our lawyers today!
- Assault and the many variants of Assault
- This includes Common and Domestic Assault, Assault with a weapon, Assault causing bodily harm, and Aggravated Assault
- Any type of offence related to Drugs or Narcotics contrary to the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act or Cannabis Act
- This includes trafficking, possession, possession for the purpose of trafficking, importation, production, and cultivation
- Sexual Assault
- Break and Enter
- Weapons Offences
- Theft and Mischief
- Human Trafficking
- Breach of probation, undertaking, or recognizance
- Any many more!
Please note that the above provides a non-exhaustive list of the types charges we have faced in the past. Rest assured that no matter the type of charge you are facing or the type of Toronto criminal defense lawyer you are looking for, our office has the requisite expertise to help.
There are potentially very serious consequences when you are charged with a criminal offence. If found guilty, you could face immigration consequences, you may end up with a criminal record which could have consequences on your employment prospects, and worst of all you could end up going to jail. Having a Toronto based criminal lawyer from Nadi Law on your side in court will improve your chances of avoiding all of that from happening.
The lawyers at our office work as a team. We discuss and collaborate on each one of our files. Therefore, when retaining our office, you are not just getting one Toronto based criminal defence lawyer, you are getting a whole team of criminal defence lawyers in Toronto diligently working on your behalf to ensure we obtain the best possible outcome.
Consider the sheer number of officers involved in your initial arrest and possible booking at the station. Then understand that there will also be an experienced crown attorney assigned to your case. All of these individuals will work together at trial in order to prove your guilt. By hiring Nadi Law, you get your own team of legal experts to fight back on your behalf!
Therefore, if you are looking for a criminal lawyer in Toronto, please contact us today at 1-844-NADI-LAW (1-844-623-4529) to speak with one of our lawyers today!