Criminal Lawyer Newmarket
Nadi Law is a criminal law firm in Newmarket, ON consisting of a team of experienced criminal lawyers representing clients in the Newmarket courthouse and all other courthouses across the Greater Toronto Area. We have significant experience defending clients charged by the York Regional Police with any type of criminal offence. Therefore, if you are looking for a Newmarket criminal lawyer, please contact our office today!
Our Newmarket office is conveniently located at 17075 Leslie Street, Newmarket, ON. We are only a five-minute drive from the Newmarket criminal courthouse located at 50 Eagle Street West.
Our team consists of experienced trial lawyers who regularly represent clients at the Newmarket courthouse. Therefore, we are very familiar with all the crown attorneys and judges who work at the courthouse. We use this experience and familiarity within the jurisdiction to the strategic advantage of our clients. So whether you are looking a dui lawyer Newmarket, assault lawyer Newmarket, or any type of criminal lawyer Newmarket, you should contact our office today for a consultation.
In terms of our prior experience, the following list provides an example of the type of charges our office regularly handles:
- Any type of DUI or Drinking and Driving related offences
- Impaired Driving (By alcohol, drugs, or a combination of both), Over 80 (Driving while having Over 80 mgs of alcohol per 100mL of blood), Care and Control, Refuse (Refusing to blow into a breathalyzer), Dangerous Operation, Careless Driving etc.
- Any type of Assault charge
- Assault (Simple or Domestic), Assault with a Weapon, Assault Causing Bodily Harm, Aggravated Assault
- Any type of Sexual Assault charge
- Sexual Assault, Sexual Interference, Invitation to Sexual Touching etc.
- Weapons Offences
- Break & Enter
- Fail to Comply (Breach)
- Probation, Undertaking, Recognizance
- Mischief & Theft (Both over and under $5000)
- Any type of Drugs related offence contrary to the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act or the Cannabis Act
- Possession, Trafficking, Possession for the Purpose of Trafficking (P4P), Importation & Exportation, Production, Cultivation
The above list is only a sample of the types of charges we have experience defending. Its purpose is to give you an idea of the fact that our office has significant experience defending all types of varying criminal charges. Whether you are looking for an experienced assault lawyer newmarket, dui lawyer newmarket and more, we are here to help. No matter what type of charge you are facing, feel free to contact our office to speak to a Newmarket criminal lawyer today.
Remember that there is a presumption of innocence in Canada. This means that you are presumed innocent until proven guilty. The crown attorney’s office will attempt to prove your guilt at trial. When looking for a criminal lawyer Newmarket or dui lawyer Newmarket, you want to ensure that the law firm you choose has the necessary trial experience to win your case at trial.
At our core, we are litigation and trial lawyers. Our office has conducted hundreds of contested hearings including bail hearings, preliminary inquiries, Charter applications, bail reviews, trials in front of judges at the Ontario Court of Justice and Superior Court of Justice, as well as Jury Trials. Therefore, you can rest assured that the team at Nadi Law has the requisite experience to defend you against the charge each step in the criminal process.
Our office consists of a team of highly experienced criminal lawyers. We work together and collaborate on all of our matters. This means that when you retain our services, you get a team of lawyers on your side. The police and crown attorney’s office work together with a significant amount of resources at their disposal. In order to balance the scale and properly defend yourself against the charge, hire your own team of Newmarket criminal lawyers by contacting our office today and scheduling a consultation!