Criminal Lawyer Ontario
Nadi Law is an professionals criminal law firm representing clients facing all types of criminal charges across the Greater Toronto Area and surrounding regions in Ontario, Canada. We conveniently have 2 offices to serve and meet with clients in the GTA. Our lawyers travel to all the various courthouses in the area including Toronto, Brampton, Newmarket, Oshawa, and other cities in Ontario. We make your court appearances on your behalf once we are retained so you do not have to.
All the lawyers at Nadi Law are highly experienced in criminal law. All of our lawyers were educated and trained right here in Ontario, so you can feel confident that we have the expertise to effectively obtain the best possible outcome in your matter. We have been practicing criminal law for many years and have conducted hundreds of contested matters over that timeframe including bail hearings, preliminary inquiries, Charter applications, bail reviews, judge alone trials in the Ontario Court of Justice, judge alone trials in the Superior Court of Justice and of course, jury trials.
Therefore, no matter what you are charged with, whether you are looking for a dui lawyer in Ontario or a criminal lawyer in Ontario, you can feel confident that our office will be the most effective advocate on your behalf. Whether you wish for your lawyer to negotiate the best possible resolution for your matter or need a zealous advocate to argue your case at trial, our team of lawyers will ensure that your interests are always protected, making sure you are fully informed about your various options each step of the way.
In terms of our experience dealing with various charges as a criminal lawyer in Ontario, the following list of charges will provide you an example of some charges we deal with on a regular basis:
- All drinking and driving related offences (DUIs) – these include: Impaired Driving (by alcohol, drugs, or a combination of both), Over 80, Refusing to blow into a breathalyzer, Dangerous Driving, careless driving
- All offences related to drugs under the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act (CDSA) which include – Possession, Possession for the Purpose of Trafficking (P4P), Trafficking, Production, Importation & Exportation
- All forms of assault including: Assault (Simple or Domestic), Assault with a Weapon, Assault Causing Bodily Harm (ABH), and Aggravated Assault
- All forms of sexual assault including: Sexual Assault, Sexual Interference, Invitation for Sexual Touching etc.…
- Break & Enter
- Human Trafficking
- Weapons Offences
- Fail to comply (Breach) – Probation, Undertaking or Recognizance
- Theft, Mischief (Both under $5000 and over $5000)
The above list is only a sample of the charges our clients have had in the past. If you have been charged with any offence under the Criminal Code, Controlled Drugs and Substances Act or any other related statute, please contact our office today to discuss your matter.
Our office also works as a team. So rest assured that when you retain our office to represent you, you get the luxury of having our whole team of experienced lawyers working on your behalf. The police have a significant number of resources at their disposal. Simply think about how many officers were involved in your arrest and booking. Then understanding that your file will have an experienced crown attorney assigned who will work collectively with those police officers in order to prove your guilt in court. Make sure to hire your own team of lawyers to defend you against these charges.
If you are looking for a criminal lawyer in Ontario, please contact us today and schedule a consultation.